Nuffnang ads

Follow me =D

Follow KaHyEnG on Twitter

Monday, October 24, 2011

24th Oct 2011



Finally the concert is over.
But I still regret cause I can't really do my best on the second day.
>.<
I just feel so bad about it.
My ankle hurts real bad on that day.
And I cried few times about it.
Just right after the teacher called me and asked me about my ankle.
*Sigh*

Let see what happened to my ankle.
Tadaaaa...




Thanks a lot to Aijia, Minyi, Shey, Hengwei, Waiyap, Huai, DJ, Aimei, BaoBao and Suki came to support me on Saturday. 
I really very appreciate and happy about it,
thanks, with a lots of love.
Arghh, 
just wish that day can rewind back again, 
and I will be more careful. 
I really wanted to do well,
maybe just the next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Is ok yeng,nvm..u did do ur best that day..we are enjoyed that day..u r so awesome and we r so proud of u..congratz anyway..dun sad ady k? Just be more careful nx time..love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel sorry too, i understand your feeling. next time when u are performing again we will surely support u again haha

    ReplyDelete