Nuffnang ads

Follow me =D

Follow KaHyEnG on Twitter

Friday, September 30, 2011

30th September 2011

Just get to chat with Shey on Facebook. 
Seriously I glad that I chat with her. 
She made me feel kinda happy. 
=D
We both talked about lots of thing,
and found out one shocking story,
which happen in our secondary school life. 
One stupid thing that we will never ever do. 
But just get over it,
since it passed so long ago. 

After Shey,
then Hengwei and Waiyap came to look for in Skype. 
I showed them all of my Hello Kitty collection when I was young.
Silly me, 
I get so crazy. 
XD
They just made me crazy. 

I have the awesome BFFs in the world.
Aw.. I miss my contract lover, crazy buddy and always blurcase ladies too.
I'm glad they in my life, and I'll be in their life forever too. 
<3
I definitely will have some really good and nice dream tonight. 
I really wanted to have some trips. 
Please go plan. 
Or maybe we should just go for a one day trip in KL?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment