Nuffnang ads

Follow me =D

Follow KaHyEnG on Twitter

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

28th Sept 2011

Seriously I have no idea what to tell,
hmm..
Soon I'll have my ballet advance one exam next Thursday.
Wish my best luck. =P
I pray hard I can get pass,
I don't wanna waste another year doing the same exercise and my mum's money.
Concert is coming too,
I looking forward for it, 
although I still haven't get to remember all the steps yet, 
just left less than a month to remember the steps. 


Yesterday went Snowflakes with Wei and Suki.
Kinda long never see Suki cause she always ffk us. *joke but true* =P
So sad shey cannot join us. T.T


 Best Seller

 Wei

 Suki

Me
My fringe is super duper long now.

Have some really nice chat with them.
Wei kept saying that Suki and me should go write a book about our experience.
*LOL*

p/s: when am I going to meet two Ms Lee and Ms Lin??

4 comments: